jean valjean’s favorite punctation mark is a period bc it marks the end of his sentence
This is an example of a joke that is unsuccessful outside of tumblr.
Check out these adorable Vanellope cosplay photos from Parisian photographer Trustourworldnow on Deviantart. They do tons of disney photography and cosplay and are totally worth a look!
It cracks me up when the actors on a show are also the producers because I always picture them casting themselves like
"Who’ll play the main character? Ah yes. Me."
u can’t beat the monuments men
umm excuse u
don’t mess with the Polar Express
me when buying something over $10: do i need this? do i need any material objects? will this matter when i face the great abyss?
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING